Caracas, May 28 (PL-RHC) -- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has appointed Luis Motta and Nicia Maldonado as state Ministers of the Strategic Integral Development Regions (REDI) Central and Guayana, respectively.
According to the Official Gazette, Motta will have authority in the states of Aragua, Carabobo, Miranda, Vargas, Yaracuy and Capital District. Maldonado will have power in the REDI of Guayana to the states of Amazonas, Bolivar and Delta Amacuro.
Tomas Schwab will assume the post as Executive President of Orinoco's Iron and Steel plant Alfredo Maneiro and its board of directors.
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- A pause in the fight over BREXIT
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 16
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3981
- today: 1939
- online: 168
- total: 6373982