New York, September 26 (Andina-RHC) -- Peruvian President Ollanta Humala held talks with his Costa Rican counterpart, Luis Guillermo Solís, on the sidelines of the 69th Session of the UN General Assembly held in New York.
Both Latin American leaders were accompanied by their respective ministers of foreign affairs, Peru’s Gonzalo Gutiérrez and Costa Rica’s Manuel Gonzales.
Later, President Humala attended the luncheon given by the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, honoring Heads of State and high government officials attending this important session of the General Assembly.
Earlier in the day, Humala met with his Honduran counterpart, Juan Orlando Hernandez, and they both expressed their willingness to conclude negotiations on a free trade agreement as soon as possible to the benefit of both nations.
He also held a working meeting with the King of Jordan, Abdullah al Hussein, after attending the opening of the 69th UN General Assembly.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 4088
- online: 112
- total: 4481677