Buenos Aires, March 2 (teleSUR-RHC)-- In her final speech before Congress on Sunday, Argentinian President Cristina Fernandez demanded justice for the victims of the AMIA case.
“The AMIA (Jewish center) did not explode during our government and 21 years ago, the victims and their relatives have been demanding justice,” she said.
The AMIA Jewish center was bombed in 1994 and killed 85 people. No people have been tried in court over the incident, but the Argentinian government has issued arrest warrants against individuals linked to Iran.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 2272
- online: 126
- total: 4840716