Buenos Aires, March 2 (teleSUR-RHC)-- In her final speech before Congress on Sunday, Argentinian President Cristina Fernandez demanded justice for the victims of the AMIA case.
“The AMIA (Jewish center) did not explode during our government and 21 years ago, the victims and their relatives have been demanding justice,” she said.
The AMIA Jewish center was bombed in 1994 and killed 85 people. No people have been tried in court over the incident, but the Argentinian government has issued arrest warrants against individuals linked to Iran.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 2789
- online: 91
- total: 4380775