Buenos Aires, March 2 (teleSUR-RHC)-- In her final speech before Congress on Sunday, Argentinian President Cristina Fernandez demanded justice for the victims of the AMIA case.
“The AMIA (Jewish center) did not explode during our government and 21 years ago, the victims and their relatives have been demanding justice,” she said.
The AMIA Jewish center was bombed in 1994 and killed 85 people. No people have been tried in court over the incident, but the Argentinian government has issued arrest warrants against individuals linked to Iran.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 2433
- online: 207
- total: 4085156