Ramallah, April 27 (RHC)-- Four people have been killed in an Israeli air raid on the occupied Golan Heights, close to the border with Syria. The victims of the Sunday night attack, which took place near the town of Majdal Shas, were yet to be identified.
According to the regime's military, the victims were attempting to plant a bomb in the vicinity. The latest attack came on the heels of reports saying that Israel launched attacks on Syrian army bases late on Friday.
Al-Arabiya said that Syria's 155th and 65th strategic missile brigades, stationed in Qalamoun near the Syria-Lebanon border had been targeted. The Golan Heights has been under the Israeli occupation since the 1960s. The Tel Aviv regime captured 1,200 square kilometers (460 square miles) of the Golan Heights during the Six-Day War of 1967 and annexed the region in 1981.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2933
- today: 974
- online: 126
- total: 5648054