Ramallah, April 27 (RHC)-- Four people have been killed in an Israeli air raid on the occupied Golan Heights, close to the border with Syria. The victims of the Sunday night attack, which took place near the town of Majdal Shas, were yet to be identified.
According to the regime's military, the victims were attempting to plant a bomb in the vicinity. The latest attack came on the heels of reports saying that Israel launched attacks on Syrian army bases late on Friday.
Al-Arabiya said that Syria's 155th and 65th strategic missile brigades, stationed in Qalamoun near the Syria-Lebanon border had been targeted. The Golan Heights has been under the Israeli occupation since the 1960s. The Tel Aviv regime captured 1,200 square kilometers (460 square miles) of the Golan Heights during the Six-Day War of 1967 and annexed the region in 1981.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 1105
- online: 113
- total: 5260633