United Nations, June 22 (RHC)-- The United Nations has found "serious violations of international humanitarian law" which "may amount to war crimes" by Israeli forces during last summer’s Israeli assault on Gaza.
The long-awaited report released earlier today said of Israel’s actions in Gaza, "impunity prevails across the board." The assault killed over 2,200 Palestinians, the majority civilians.
The UN report is expected to guide an ongoing inquiry into possible war crimes by the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 3285
- online: 128
- total: 4489137