United Nations, June 22 (RHC)-- The United Nations has found "serious violations of international humanitarian law" which "may amount to war crimes" by Israeli forces during last summer’s Israeli assault on Gaza.
The long-awaited report released earlier today said of Israel’s actions in Gaza, "impunity prevails across the board." The assault killed over 2,200 Palestinians, the majority civilians.
The UN report is expected to guide an ongoing inquiry into possible war crimes by the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 709
- online: 126
- total: 5030980