United Nations, June 22 (RHC)-- The United Nations has found "serious violations of international humanitarian law" which "may amount to war crimes" by Israeli forces during last summer’s Israeli assault on Gaza.
The long-awaited report released earlier today said of Israel’s actions in Gaza, "impunity prevails across the board." The assault killed over 2,200 Palestinians, the majority civilians.
The UN report is expected to guide an ongoing inquiry into possible war crimes by the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 2639
- online: 210
- total: 3859500