United Nations, June 22 (RHC)-- The United Nations has found "serious violations of international humanitarian law" which "may amount to war crimes" by Israeli forces during last summer’s Israeli assault on Gaza.
The long-awaited report released earlier today said of Israel’s actions in Gaza, "impunity prevails across the board." The assault killed over 2,200 Palestinians, the majority civilians.
The UN report is expected to guide an ongoing inquiry into possible war crimes by the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 4357
- online: 212
- total: 4220451