Quito, June 23 (RHC)-- Social movements, political and cultural organization in Ecuador expressed their rejection of destabilization attempts promoted by ultra-right sectors against the democratic government of President Rafael Correa and the Citizen's Revolution.
In statements to Prensa Latin news agency, the President of the country's Confederation of Organizations of Indigenous Peoples and Agricultural Workers José Agualsaca, highlighted the determination of the country's social movements to defend Ecuadorian democracy and the many achievements of the Citizen's Revolution for the benefit of the people, particularly the country's poor and vulnerable sectors.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4132
- today: 3017
- online: 139
- total: 6746096