Quito, June 23 (RHC)-- Social movements, political and cultural organization in Ecuador expressed their rejection of destabilization attempts promoted by ultra-right sectors against the democratic government of President Rafael Correa and the Citizen's Revolution.
In statements to Prensa Latin news agency, the President of the country's Confederation of Organizations of Indigenous Peoples and Agricultural Workers José Agualsaca, highlighted the determination of the country's social movements to defend Ecuadorian democracy and the many achievements of the Citizen's Revolution for the benefit of the people, particularly the country's poor and vulnerable sectors.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10109
- today: 7090
- online: 124
- total: 7090183