Los Angeles, July 23 (RHC)-- In related news, the University of California also announced Wednesday that it too would be raising its minimum wage to $15 an hour over the next three years.
The move will affect both employees and subcontractors. The university is the state’s third-largest employer, with approximately 200,000 workers. The announcement was made by University of California President Janet Napolitano, former secretary of homeland security.
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Havana to Host 20th Habanos Festival
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Esperanto Congress wraps up in Havana
- Perucho lives in the soul of the Cuban nation
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4558
- today: 2753
- online: 158
- total: 4359594