Los Angeles, July 23 (RHC)-- In related news, the University of California also announced Wednesday that it too would be raising its minimum wage to $15 an hour over the next three years.
The move will affect both employees and subcontractors. The university is the state’s third-largest employer, with approximately 200,000 workers. The announcement was made by University of California President Janet Napolitano, former secretary of homeland security.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1766
- online: 196
- total: 3835736