London, November 4 (RHC)-- A British newspaper is reporting officials under former British Prime Minister Tony Blair were told to destroy a secret document questioning the legality of the Iraq War less than three weeks before the 2003 invasion.
Citing an anonymous top official, The Mail says ministers were ordered to "burn" a report by Attorney General Lord Goldsmith that suggested the war could be illegal under international law. A spokesperson for Blair has dismissed the report as "nonsense."
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 2168
- online: 92
- total: 5148203