Washington, January 22 (RHC)-- The U.S. Supreme Court has announced it will take up President Barack Obama’s executive actions on immigration.
In 2014, Obama unveiled a program to shield from deportation up to 5 million undocumented people who are parents of U.S. citizens and permanent residents. But a coalition of 26 states filed suit, and last February a judge in Texas halted the program.
The U.S. Supreme Court’s upcoming decision could impact the balance of power between Congress and the president -- and the lives of millions of undocumented people. A decision is expected by the end of June.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 3687
- online: 182
- total: 4086410