Washington, January 22 (RHC)-- The U.S. Supreme Court has announced it will take up President Barack Obama’s executive actions on immigration.
In 2014, Obama unveiled a program to shield from deportation up to 5 million undocumented people who are parents of U.S. citizens and permanent residents. But a coalition of 26 states filed suit, and last February a judge in Texas halted the program.
The U.S. Supreme Court’s upcoming decision could impact the balance of power between Congress and the president -- and the lives of millions of undocumented people. A decision is expected by the end of June.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 1490
- online: 118
- total: 4362972