London, February 17 (RHC)-- A global humanitarian organization has warned against fencing off Europe’s borders in response to a huge influx of refugees, saying countries in the continent should treat asylum seekers with “dignity.”
Garry Conille, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Under Secretary General, made the remarks on Tuesday after a two-day London meeting on Europe's humanitarian response.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 951
- online: 172
- total: 3857812