London, February 17 (RHC)-- A global humanitarian organization has warned against fencing off Europe’s borders in response to a huge influx of refugees, saying countries in the continent should treat asylum seekers with “dignity.”
Garry Conille, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Under Secretary General, made the remarks on Tuesday after a two-day London meeting on Europe's humanitarian response.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 2575
- online: 115
- total: 4942151