Michoacán, February 17 (RHC)-- Pope Francis has urged Mexican catholics to never give up the fight against the scourges affecting the Central American country and pointed to violence, corruption, drug-trafficking and social exclusion.
At a mass held Tuesday in Morelia, capital city of the state of Michoacán, the pontiff of the Catholic Church called on bishops, priests, deacons, parishioners and seminarians to remain concerned with the suffering of the Mexican people.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 787
- online: 125
- total: 4932560