Michoacán, February 17 (RHC)-- Pope Francis has urged Mexican catholics to never give up the fight against the scourges affecting the Central American country and pointed to violence, corruption, drug-trafficking and social exclusion.
At a mass held Tuesday in Morelia, capital city of the state of Michoacán, the pontiff of the Catholic Church called on bishops, priests, deacons, parishioners and seminarians to remain concerned with the suffering of the Mexican people.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 3416
- online: 97
- total: 4465902