Michoacán, February 17 (RHC)-- Pope Francis has urged Mexican catholics to never give up the fight against the scourges affecting the Central American country and pointed to violence, corruption, drug-trafficking and social exclusion.
At a mass held Tuesday in Morelia, capital city of the state of Michoacán, the pontiff of the Catholic Church called on bishops, priests, deacons, parishioners and seminarians to remain concerned with the suffering of the Mexican people.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 3375
- online: 228
- total: 3837345