Michoacán, February 17 (RHC)-- Pope Francis has urged Mexican catholics to never give up the fight against the scourges affecting the Central American country and pointed to violence, corruption, drug-trafficking and social exclusion.
At a mass held Tuesday in Morelia, capital city of the state of Michoacán, the pontiff of the Catholic Church called on bishops, priests, deacons, parishioners and seminarians to remain concerned with the suffering of the Mexican people.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 263
- online: 205
- total: 4100459