Damascus, February 22 (RHC)-- At least 83 people have been killed after multiple explosions claimed by Daesh Takfiri terrorists struck a suburban area of the Syrian capital, Damascus.
The blasts on Sunday rocked the Sayeda Zeinab neighborhood of Damascus. According to Syria's official news agency SANA, at least 178 people were also injured in the blasts. SANA quoted local sources as saying that terrorists detonated a car laden with a large quantity of explosives. The bombing was followed by two other blasts after people had gathered at the site of the first explosion.
The Daesh Takfiri group claimed responsibility for the attacks, according to a report from the Amaq news agency, which supports the terrorists.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 31 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 4178
- online: 245
- total: 8076080