Venezuelan Vice President Aristóbulo Istúriz
Caracas, February 22 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Vice President Aristóbulo Istúriz called on the people to boost the new economic and productive program to help develop the model of social justice under construction since 1999.
In meeting with members of the Presidential Community Council in Miranda State, Istúriz highlighted that with the oil price dive, the oil-profit model has crumbled, so it is the people's duty to introduce a productive model able to fight off the non conventional economic war the right-wing promotes.
The Vice President said the role of Presidential Council members is to help President Nicolás Maduro and the people drive the Bolivarian Economic Agenda by activating the 14 sectors that will generate sovereign production in at least 50 branches between goods and services.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4892
- online: 172
- total: 3861753