Venezuelan Vice President Aristóbulo Istúriz
Caracas, February 22 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Vice President Aristóbulo Istúriz called on the people to boost the new economic and productive program to help develop the model of social justice under construction since 1999.
In meeting with members of the Presidential Community Council in Miranda State, Istúriz highlighted that with the oil price dive, the oil-profit model has crumbled, so it is the people's duty to introduce a productive model able to fight off the non conventional economic war the right-wing promotes.
The Vice President said the role of Presidential Council members is to help President Nicolás Maduro and the people drive the Bolivarian Economic Agenda by activating the 14 sectors that will generate sovereign production in at least 50 branches between goods and services.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3624
- today: 1515
- online: 120
- total: 5035410