Venezuelan Vice President Aristóbulo Istúriz
Caracas, February 22 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Vice President Aristóbulo Istúriz called on the people to boost the new economic and productive program to help develop the model of social justice under construction since 1999.
In meeting with members of the Presidential Community Council in Miranda State, Istúriz highlighted that with the oil price dive, the oil-profit model has crumbled, so it is the people's duty to introduce a productive model able to fight off the non conventional economic war the right-wing promotes.
The Vice President said the role of Presidential Council members is to help President Nicolás Maduro and the people drive the Bolivarian Economic Agenda by activating the 14 sectors that will generate sovereign production in at least 50 branches between goods and services.
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3219
- today: 3049
- online: 103
- total: 4604169