Venezuelan Vice President Aristóbulo Istúriz
Caracas, February 22 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Vice President Aristóbulo Istúriz called on the people to boost the new economic and productive program to help develop the model of social justice under construction since 1999.
In meeting with members of the Presidential Community Council in Miranda State, Istúriz highlighted that with the oil price dive, the oil-profit model has crumbled, so it is the people's duty to introduce a productive model able to fight off the non conventional economic war the right-wing promotes.
The Vice President said the role of Presidential Council members is to help President Nicolás Maduro and the people drive the Bolivarian Economic Agenda by activating the 14 sectors that will generate sovereign production in at least 50 branches between goods and services.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Municipal Assemblies of People's Power to Hold Special Session on Saturday
- Replica of First Equestrian Statue of José Martí to be Inugurated on January 28th in Havana
- Cuba Receives Award as Safest Country for Tourism at FITUR 2018
- Russian Federation Bestows Friendship Order on Havana's Historian Eusebio Leal
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4608
- today: 4387
- online: 192
- total: 4229561