Mexico City, Feb 23 (RHC) The parents of the 43 missing Ayotzinapa students participated on Tuesday in a caravan running through cities in Northern Mexico to contest the policemen involved in their children’s killing from enjoying protection.
Vidulfo Rosales, attorney of the families, said they will march through the states of Querétaro, San Luis Potosí and Nuevo León and end the march in the city of Matamoros, in Tamaulipas, where they hope to meet with the Judges involved in the trial against policemen from Iguala and Cocula, and against members of the criminal gang Guerreros Unidos.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 3485
- online: 188
- total: 3860346