Mexico City, Feb 23 (RHC) The parents of the 43 missing Ayotzinapa students participated on Tuesday in a caravan running through cities in Northern Mexico to contest the policemen involved in their children’s killing from enjoying protection.
Vidulfo Rosales, attorney of the families, said they will march through the states of Querétaro, San Luis Potosí and Nuevo León and end the march in the city of Matamoros, in Tamaulipas, where they hope to meet with the Judges involved in the trial against policemen from Iguala and Cocula, and against members of the criminal gang Guerreros Unidos.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 1537
- online: 97
- total: 4464023