Mexico City, Feb 23 (RHC) The parents of the 43 missing Ayotzinapa students participated on Tuesday in a caravan running through cities in Northern Mexico to contest the policemen involved in their children’s killing from enjoying protection.
Vidulfo Rosales, attorney of the families, said they will march through the states of Querétaro, San Luis Potosí and Nuevo León and end the march in the city of Matamoros, in Tamaulipas, where they hope to meet with the Judges involved in the trial against policemen from Iguala and Cocula, and against members of the criminal gang Guerreros Unidos.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 737
- online: 97
- total: 4925040