Montevideo, Mar 14 (RHC) The Southern Parliament President, Jorge Taiana said the Parlasur will discuss Monday approving a protocol to fight and prevent mosquito Aedes Aegipty, transmitter of dengue, zika, chikungunya and yellow fever.
Monday's agenda for Montevideo, Uruguay, includes discussing the establishment of a special commission to address drug trafficking in the region, and boosting energy integration, both conventional and renewable, plus environmental matters like adopting mechanisms to control car pollution.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2830
- online: 203
- total: 4081311