Montevideo, Mar 14 (RHC) The Southern Parliament President, Jorge Taiana said the Parlasur will discuss Monday approving a protocol to fight and prevent mosquito Aedes Aegipty, transmitter of dengue, zika, chikungunya and yellow fever.
Monday's agenda for Montevideo, Uruguay, includes discussing the establishment of a special commission to address drug trafficking in the region, and boosting energy integration, both conventional and renewable, plus environmental matters like adopting mechanisms to control car pollution.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 3048
- online: 117
- total: 4465534