Montevideo, Mar 14 (RHC) The Southern Parliament President, Jorge Taiana said the Parlasur will discuss Monday approving a protocol to fight and prevent mosquito Aedes Aegipty, transmitter of dengue, zika, chikungunya and yellow fever.
Monday's agenda for Montevideo, Uruguay, includes discussing the establishment of a special commission to address drug trafficking in the region, and boosting energy integration, both conventional and renewable, plus environmental matters like adopting mechanisms to control car pollution.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 3947
- online: 115
- total: 4931650