Paris, April 15 (RHC)-- Clashes broke out yesterday in Paris as tens of thousands of young people joined demonstrations in the French capital to protest against labor reforms planned by the government.
Labor and student unions as well as leftist parties joined demonstrations against proposed labor reforms near Place de la Republique in the French capital Paris on Thursday.
French riot police deployed tear gas and pepper spray to disperse angry protesters while demonstrators hurled rocks and glass bottles at security forces in the capital. Several arrests were made after violent clashes erupted between riot police and protesters.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5176
- today: 4147
- online: 250
- total: 6733440