Havana, August 16 (RHC)--The famous American singer Madonna is in Havana to celebrate her 58th birthday with a large group of friends and family.
Madonna landed on Monday at Jose Marti International Airport and then toured places in the Cuban capital as part of a private visit.
Madonna arrived in Cuba after traveling in Africa, also as part of her birthday celebrations.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 1073
- online: 116
- total: 5045411