Havana, August 16 (RHC)--The famous American singer Madonna is in Havana to celebrate her 58th birthday with a large group of friends and family.
Madonna landed on Monday at Jose Marti International Airport and then toured places in the Cuban capital as part of a private visit.
Madonna arrived in Cuba after traveling in Africa, also as part of her birthday celebrations.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4148
- online: 152
- total: 3861009