Havana, August 16 (RHC)--The famous American singer Madonna is in Havana to celebrate her 58th birthday with a large group of friends and family.
Madonna landed on Monday at Jose Marti International Airport and then toured places in the Cuban capital as part of a private visit.
Madonna arrived in Cuba after traveling in Africa, also as part of her birthday celebrations.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2385
- online: 108
- total: 4600286