Havana, August 17 (RHC)--The Institute of Civil Aeronautics of Cuba is currently hosting in Havana the 88th meeting of the Executive Committee of the Latin American Civil Aviation Commission. Cuba currently holds one of the commission's vice presidencies.
The Havana forum will look into the regional organization's work in promoting efficient, sustainable, safe and orderly air transportation. The meeting has attracted numerous outstanding civil aviation figures.
The Latin American Civil Aviation Commission meeting in Havana precedes the upcoming Assembly of the International Civil Aviation Organization and is expected to come up with regional membership proposals for the entity's Board and new presidency.
- Cuban president reviews key investments in the Mariel Special Development Zone
- Washington's infamous record of twisting the truth to achieve its aims
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trumpt will face his own demons this coming February
- Cuban president: 'we cannot underestimate our historical adversaries'
- Celia Sánchez, a fearless revolutionary
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3171
- today: 2953
- online: 122
- total: 5537506