Havana, August 17 (RHC)--The Institute of Civil Aeronautics of Cuba is currently hosting in Havana the 88th meeting of the Executive Committee of the Latin American Civil Aviation Commission. Cuba currently holds one of the commission's vice presidencies.
The Havana forum will look into the regional organization's work in promoting efficient, sustainable, safe and orderly air transportation. The meeting has attracted numerous outstanding civil aviation figures.
The Latin American Civil Aviation Commission meeting in Havana precedes the upcoming Assembly of the International Civil Aviation Organization and is expected to come up with regional membership proposals for the entity's Board and new presidency.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 3165
- online: 143
- total: 5255715