Havana, August 17 (RHC)--The Institute of Civil Aeronautics of Cuba is currently hosting in Havana the 88th meeting of the Executive Committee of the Latin American Civil Aviation Commission. Cuba currently holds one of the commission's vice presidencies.
The Havana forum will look into the regional organization's work in promoting efficient, sustainable, safe and orderly air transportation. The meeting has attracted numerous outstanding civil aviation figures.
The Latin American Civil Aviation Commission meeting in Havana precedes the upcoming Assembly of the International Civil Aviation Organization and is expected to come up with regional membership proposals for the entity's Board and new presidency.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 2210
- online: 106
- total: 5868931