Havana, August 17 (RHC)--The Institute of Civil Aeronautics of Cuba is currently hosting in Havana the 88th meeting of the Executive Committee of the Latin American Civil Aviation Commission. Cuba currently holds one of the commission's vice presidencies.
The Havana forum will look into the regional organization's work in promoting efficient, sustainable, safe and orderly air transportation. The meeting has attracted numerous outstanding civil aviation figures.
The Latin American Civil Aviation Commission meeting in Havana precedes the upcoming Assembly of the International Civil Aviation Organization and is expected to come up with regional membership proposals for the entity's Board and new presidency.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 3770
- online: 179
- total: 3860631