Havana, August 17 (RHC)--The Institute of Civil Aeronautics of Cuba is currently hosting in Havana the 88th meeting of the Executive Committee of the Latin American Civil Aviation Commission. Cuba currently holds one of the commission's vice presidencies.
The Havana forum will look into the regional organization's work in promoting efficient, sustainable, safe and orderly air transportation. The meeting has attracted numerous outstanding civil aviation figures.
The Latin American Civil Aviation Commission meeting in Havana precedes the upcoming Assembly of the International Civil Aviation Organization and is expected to come up with regional membership proposals for the entity's Board and new presidency.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3634
- today: 3058
- online: 119
- total: 5044222