Havana, August 27 (RHC)-- Angel Vidal, director of the National Company of Educational Supplies and Distribution, said that books and materials are ready of the upcoming school year, which gets started on Monday, September 5th.
Vidal said that during the months of July and August, workers are busy preparing all the necessary materials and resources for students.
Laidián Mora, who works for the company in Havana, told reporters that she and other employees have been working up to 17 hours a day to make sure books and supplies are guaranteed for the new school year.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 843
- online: 206
- total: 4101039