Havana, August 27 (RHC)-- Angel Vidal, director of the National Company of Educational Supplies and Distribution, said that books and materials are ready of the upcoming school year, which gets started on Monday, September 5th.
Vidal said that during the months of July and August, workers are busy preparing all the necessary materials and resources for students.
Laidián Mora, who works for the company in Havana, told reporters that she and other employees have been working up to 17 hours a day to make sure books and supplies are guaranteed for the new school year.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 3929
- online: 118
- total: 4935702