Havana, October 8 (RHC)-- The Cuban government has decided to send a specialized medical brigade to Haiti, taking into account the dire effects caused by Hurricane Matthew in the Caribbean nation.
The Cuban newspaper Granma said a 38-strong contingent part of the Henry Reeve International Brigade of Doctors Specialized in Disaster Situations and Serious Epidemics was flying to Haiti this Saturday.
The group will work along some 600 Cuban health professionals currently assisting in Haiti.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 3598
- online: 137
- total: 5671848