Havana, October 8 (RHC)-- The Cuban government has decided to send a specialized medical brigade to Haiti, taking into account the dire effects caused by Hurricane Matthew in the Caribbean nation.
The Cuban newspaper Granma said a 38-strong contingent part of the Henry Reeve International Brigade of Doctors Specialized in Disaster Situations and Serious Epidemics was flying to Haiti this Saturday.
The group will work along some 600 Cuban health professionals currently assisting in Haiti.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3053
- today: 2504
- online: 121
- total: 5855851