Havana, October 8 (RHC)-- The Cuban government has decided to send a specialized medical brigade to Haiti, taking into account the dire effects caused by Hurricane Matthew in the Caribbean nation.
The Cuban newspaper Granma said a 38-strong contingent part of the Henry Reeve International Brigade of Doctors Specialized in Disaster Situations and Serious Epidemics was flying to Haiti this Saturday.
The group will work along some 600 Cuban health professionals currently assisting in Haiti.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3730
- today: 1584
- online: 132
- total: 6046146