Barbados' Health Minister John Boyce
Havana, October 20 (RHC/Prensa Latina)-- Barbados' Health Minister John Boyce is on a visit to Cuba, to promote relations and meet with his local counterpart, the Cuban Foreign Ministry’s website has announced.
Minister Boyce’ agenda will include discussions on exchanging professionals, training opportunities, assessment of primary-health-care programs in Cuba, and the reviewing of treatments provided for cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer and HIV-AIDS.
He will be having talks with Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales and will participate in a regional meeting on Zika and other mosquito-transmitted diseases, scheduled to begin in Havana on Friday, and which is sponsored by Cuba and the Pan-American Health Organization.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 3770
- online: 212
- total: 4219864