Barbados' Health Minister John Boyce
Havana, October 20 (RHC/Prensa Latina)-- Barbados' Health Minister John Boyce is on a visit to Cuba, to promote relations and meet with his local counterpart, the Cuban Foreign Ministry’s website has announced.
Minister Boyce’ agenda will include discussions on exchanging professionals, training opportunities, assessment of primary-health-care programs in Cuba, and the reviewing of treatments provided for cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer and HIV-AIDS.
He will be having talks with Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales and will participate in a regional meeting on Zika and other mosquito-transmitted diseases, scheduled to begin in Havana on Friday, and which is sponsored by Cuba and the Pan-American Health Organization.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 569
- online: 123
- total: 5434471