Havana, November 14 (RHC)-- The 4th Congress of the Cuban Division of the International Academy of Pathology began sessions Monday in the Cuban capital with the participation of Cuban and foreign experts.
The event focuses on the exchange of experiences and information on such issues as soft-tissue and bone lesions, and molecular pathology.
A parallel event, the 14th Congress of the Cuban Society of Pathological Anatomy is also holding sessions with the participation of prestigious Cuban scientists and their peers from the United States, various Latin American countries and Europe.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 28
- Yusuam Palacios: we must continue learning from José Martí to confront and overcome the problems humanity faces today
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #62
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 27
- 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz: Ksenia Olkhova, a survivor of the Nazis concentration camp, shares her story
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11638
- today: 11558
- online: 149
- total: 7115909