Havana, November 14 (RHC)-- The 4th Congress of the Cuban Division of the International Academy of Pathology began sessions Monday in the Cuban capital with the participation of Cuban and foreign experts.
The event focuses on the exchange of experiences and information on such issues as soft-tissue and bone lesions, and molecular pathology.
A parallel event, the 14th Congress of the Cuban Society of Pathological Anatomy is also holding sessions with the participation of prestigious Cuban scientists and their peers from the United States, various Latin American countries and Europe.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 1303
- online: 116
- total: 5031574