Havana, November 14 (RHC)-- The 4th Congress of the Cuban Division of the International Academy of Pathology began sessions Monday in the Cuban capital with the participation of Cuban and foreign experts.
The event focuses on the exchange of experiences and information on such issues as soft-tissue and bone lesions, and molecular pathology.
A parallel event, the 14th Congress of the Cuban Society of Pathological Anatomy is also holding sessions with the participation of prestigious Cuban scientists and their peers from the United States, various Latin American countries and Europe.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4714
- today: 3594
- online: 151
- total: 6742541