Havana, November 14 (RHC)-- The 4th Congress of the Cuban Division of the International Academy of Pathology began sessions Monday in the Cuban capital with the participation of Cuban and foreign experts.
The event focuses on the exchange of experiences and information on such issues as soft-tissue and bone lesions, and molecular pathology.
A parallel event, the 14th Congress of the Cuban Society of Pathological Anatomy is also holding sessions with the participation of prestigious Cuban scientists and their peers from the United States, various Latin American countries and Europe.
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Maduro reelected, the struggle continues
- Cuba submits human rights report to UPR mechanism in Geneva
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 2223
- online: 122
- total: 4723933