Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Receives Secretary General of the Association of Caribbean States
Havana, December 8 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met in Havana with Secretary General of the Association of Caribbean States (ACS) June Soomer, who is in Havana on an official visit.
During the exchange, Minister Rodríguez thanked Dr. Soomer for the messages of condolences and support sent by ACS member states on the death of Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
The top Cuban diplomat reaffirmed the words of President Raúl Castro at the 7th ACS Summit, held last June here in Havana, when the Cuban head of state said that Cuba will continue to work hard towards integration among all Caribbean and Latin American peoples and states.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 2302
- online: 145
- total: 4930005