Pretoria, December 9 (RHC)-- South African Minister of Public Works Thulas Nxesi received Thursday in Pretoria a Cuban technical team, that traveled there as part of existing cooperation agreements in the sector.
Minister Nxesi affirmed that under the agreement, the Cuban professionals will stay in South Africa for three years, sharing their experiences and expertise with their South African colleagues.
The Cuban team, made up of some 40 technicians, will work in different departments and municipalities across South Africa, assisting local professionals in construction, management and quality control projects.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 778
- online: 97
- total: 4940354