Pretoria, December 9 (RHC)-- South African Minister of Public Works Thulas Nxesi received Thursday in Pretoria a Cuban technical team, that traveled there as part of existing cooperation agreements in the sector.
Minister Nxesi affirmed that under the agreement, the Cuban professionals will stay in South Africa for three years, sharing their experiences and expertise with their South African colleagues.
The Cuban team, made up of some 40 technicians, will work in different departments and municipalities across South Africa, assisting local professionals in construction, management and quality control projects.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3957
- today: 1140
- online: 119
- total: 5235674