Pretoria, December 9 (RHC)-- South African Minister of Public Works Thulas Nxesi received Thursday in Pretoria a Cuban technical team, that traveled there as part of existing cooperation agreements in the sector.
Minister Nxesi affirmed that under the agreement, the Cuban professionals will stay in South Africa for three years, sharing their experiences and expertise with their South African colleagues.
The Cuban team, made up of some 40 technicians, will work in different departments and municipalities across South Africa, assisting local professionals in construction, management and quality control projects.
- Cuba Ready and Willing to Share Its Experiences in Climate Change Action
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cancer, a Disease that Reflects the World's Inequalities
- Experts Note Inconsistencies in Theory About Alleged Sonic Attacks
- Women in Danger in Mexico
- Cuban Experts Issue Statement Condemning Washington's False 'Sonic Attacks' Claim
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4001
- today: 2484
- online: 174
- total: 3983415