Pretoria, December 9 (RHC)-- South African Minister of Public Works Thulas Nxesi received Thursday in Pretoria a Cuban technical team, that traveled there as part of existing cooperation agreements in the sector.
Minister Nxesi affirmed that under the agreement, the Cuban professionals will stay in South Africa for three years, sharing their experiences and expertise with their South African colleagues.
The Cuban team, made up of some 40 technicians, will work in different departments and municipalities across South Africa, assisting local professionals in construction, management and quality control projects.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Municipal Assemblies of People's Power to Hold Special Session on Saturday
- Replica of First Equestrian Statue of José Martí to be Inugurated on January 28th in Havana
- Cuba Receives Award as Safest Country for Tourism at FITUR 2018
- Russian Federation Bestows Friendship Order on Havana's Historian Eusebio Leal
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4608
- today: 3199
- online: 222
- total: 4228373