Los Angeles, December 16 (RHC)-- Scientists and university academics from the United States have voiced their admiration for the quality of Cuban biotechnological products. Speaking at a workshop held at Stanford University's Medical School in the U.S. state of California -- where the results of medical attention, research and production in Cuba were discussed -- the U.S. participants interacted with a scientific delegation from the Caribbean Island.
According to a news release by the Cuban Foreign Ministry, several participants voiced the need to introduce in the U.S. medical system the bio-tech and pharmaceutical wonder drugs developed by Cuban scientists.
The Cuban delegation that visited Stanford University was headed by Doctor Eduardo Martinez, first vice president of the BioCubaFarma group, and composed of scientists from the prestigious Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology and the Molecular Immunology Center, both in Havana.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 2778
- online: 84
- total: 4380764