Paris, January 4 (RHC)-- The UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, UNESCO, has sent a message of congratulations to the people of Cuba on the 58th anniversary of the Cuban Revolution.
The statement points out that 2017 will mark 70 years since UNESCO and Cuba established relations, which will be celebrated by various activities during the New Year.
The message notes that the spirit of Comandante Fidel Castro will be present in each of the activites that will take place, given that the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution always promoted the development of education, science and culture in Cuba and around the world.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 3453
- online: 195
- total: 4103649