Havana, January 30 (RHC)-- The National Association of Small farmers (ANAP) is developing more than 30 joint projects, worth 4 million dollars, with a dozen of foreign partners.
The projects benefit more than 250 Cuban cooperatives with new technologies and agricultural implements, as well as the installation of new electric systems and solar panels.
According to official data, ANAP's local sales in 2016 surpassed 2 million 2 hundred thousand tons of agricultural products.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4558
- today: 4165
- online: 148
- total: 4361006