Havana, January 30 (RHC)-- The National Association of Small farmers (ANAP) is developing more than 30 joint projects, worth 4 million dollars, with a dozen of foreign partners.
The projects benefit more than 250 Cuban cooperatives with new technologies and agricultural implements, as well as the installation of new electric systems and solar panels.
According to official data, ANAP's local sales in 2016 surpassed 2 million 2 hundred thousand tons of agricultural products.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 829
- online: 182
- total: 4088029