Havana, January 30 (RHC)-- The National Association of Small farmers (ANAP) is developing more than 30 joint projects, worth 4 million dollars, with a dozen of foreign partners.
The projects benefit more than 250 Cuban cooperatives with new technologies and agricultural implements, as well as the installation of new electric systems and solar panels.
According to official data, ANAP's local sales in 2016 surpassed 2 million 2 hundred thousand tons of agricultural products.
- RHC's national and international news stories
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 7
- Attacks on Saudi Arabia sparks tension in the Middle East
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3988
- today: 1266
- online: 117
- total: 6381285