Port-Au-prince, February 6 (RHC)-- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo is heading the country's delegation to the inauguration of Haitian President Jovenel Moïse.
The Cuban delegation also includes Deputy Foreign Minister Ana Teresita González Fraga, and the country's Ambassador to Haiti, Luis Castillo Campos.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 1622
- online: 131
- total: 6619719