Havana City Historian Eusebio Leal
Havana, February 13 (RHC-PL)-- Havana City Historian Eusebio Leal has been awarded the National Prize for Social and Humanistic Sciences 2016 in the context of the 26th International Book Fair Cuba 2017, whose first stage began on February 9th.
The award recognizes Leal's dedication to enhancing culture and national identity.
According to the jury, made up of renowned Cuban intellectuals, 'the award can be added to a long list of national and international recognitions that support Leal's long and fruitful career as head of the City Historian's Office, but above all his passion for the preservation and conservation of Cuba's heritage.'
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Havana to Host 20th Habanos Festival
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Esperanto Congress wraps up in Havana
- Perucho lives in the soul of the Cuban nation
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 4467
- online: 158
- total: 4356750