Beijing, February 16 (RHC)-- Cuba's Deputy Construction Minister Ángel Vilaragut and China's Deputy Minister for Housing and Urban-Rural Development Yi Jun met in Beijing to discuss cooperation projects.
The meeting was in the framework of the work visit to China by the Cuban construction official. The two sides exchanged on common aspirations and challenges to provide adequate housing for both their populations, as a way to improve people's quality if life.
The two sides agreed on the creation of a permanent line of communication that provides for Cuban and Chinese companies in the construction and housing sectors to exchange their experiences and best practices.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 864
- online: 120
- total: 4374986