Beijing, February 16 (RHC)-- Cuba's Deputy Construction Minister Ángel Vilaragut and China's Deputy Minister for Housing and Urban-Rural Development Yi Jun met in Beijing to discuss cooperation projects.
The meeting was in the framework of the work visit to China by the Cuban construction official. The two sides exchanged on common aspirations and challenges to provide adequate housing for both their populations, as a way to improve people's quality if life.
The two sides agreed on the creation of a permanent line of communication that provides for Cuban and Chinese companies in the construction and housing sectors to exchange their experiences and best practices.
- RHC's Weekly Feature 'The Real Story'
- The Non-Stop War against Venezuela
- Cuban Foreign Ministry Confirms Failure of Latest Provocation
- RHC's Mailbag Show (February 22, 2016)
- Cuba Determined to Expand Electricity Generation from Renewable Sources
- RHC's Arts Roundup (February 22, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4784
- today: 4040
- online: 215
- total: 2786678