Beijing, February 16 (RHC)-- Cuba's Deputy Construction Minister Ángel Vilaragut and China's Deputy Minister for Housing and Urban-Rural Development Yi Jun met in Beijing to discuss cooperation projects.
The meeting was in the framework of the work visit to China by the Cuban construction official. The two sides exchanged on common aspirations and challenges to provide adequate housing for both their populations, as a way to improve people's quality if life.
The two sides agreed on the creation of a permanent line of communication that provides for Cuban and Chinese companies in the construction and housing sectors to exchange their experiences and best practices.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez: expulsion of Cuban diplomats from UN further severs diplomatic ties
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3525
- today: 2580
- online: 148
- total: 6397406