Beijing, February 16 (RHC)-- Cuba's Deputy Construction Minister Ángel Vilaragut and China's Deputy Minister for Housing and Urban-Rural Development Yi Jun met in Beijing to discuss cooperation projects.
The meeting was in the framework of the work visit to China by the Cuban construction official. The two sides exchanged on common aspirations and challenges to provide adequate housing for both their populations, as a way to improve people's quality if life.
The two sides agreed on the creation of a permanent line of communication that provides for Cuban and Chinese companies in the construction and housing sectors to exchange their experiences and best practices.
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Maduro reelected, the struggle continues
- Cuba submits human rights report to UPR mechanism in Geneva
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 1058
- online: 97
- total: 4722768