Havana, March 27 (RHC-ACN)-- A 5.6 million Euro worth project in the area of construction and engineering will be the first Portuguese investment action at the Special Development Zone in the western Cuban harbor of Mariel.
The project, with 100 percent Portuguese capital by the company called Engimov Caribe S.A., includes five construction material plants and other facilities to be raised in four stages.
Engimov group was set up in 2007 in the area of civil construction and public works. Engimov Constructions operates in 9 countries, including France, Spain, Angola, Mozambique and now Cuba.
The Special Development Zone now has 24 users, with a joint investment value of 996.1 million dollars with a significant foreign investment component, generating over 4 thousand direct jobs.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 2222
- online: 131
- total: 5254772