Havana, April 10 (RHC)-- Havana is hosting the 15th Meeting of the Political Council of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our Americas-People's Trade Treaty (ALBA-TCP). The gathering got underway Monday morning at the Palacio de Convenciones here in Havana, with the participation of foreign ministers and representatives from the region.
The Havana meeting, a follow-up of the ALBA Extraordinary Meeting, held last month in Caracas, Venezuela, will continue strengthening regional unity and integration.
At the meeting, the ALBA-TCP Political Council will ratify the final declaration of the Caracas ALBA Extraordinary Meeting, particularly the renewed commitment of member states to the principles and precepts contained in the proclamation of Latin America and the Caribbean as a zone of peace.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3210
- today: 2093
- online: 134
- total: 5942597