Beijing, April 13 (RHC) -- Cuba's ambassador to China, Miguel Ángel Ramírez, and the chairman of the Legislative Affairs Committee of the 12th National People's Congress of China, Qiao Xiaoyang, have met in Beijing and stressed the good state of bilateral ties.
During the meeting, Ramirez reviewed the achievements shared by both peoples in areas such as health and biotechnology, and referred to the possibilities of increasing such cooperation.
The Chinese legislator recalled his country's support for Cuba and stressed the importance of the historical relationship between the two States, which is based on deep ties of brotherhood.
Both sides also analyzed the results achieved during the Fifth Session of the Chinese Parliament, which demonstrated the maturity and prosperity achieved by that society.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2491
- online: 242
- total: 6625382