Beijing, April 13 (RHC) -- Cuba's ambassador to China, Miguel Ángel Ramírez, and the chairman of the Legislative Affairs Committee of the 12th National People's Congress of China, Qiao Xiaoyang, have met in Beijing and stressed the good state of bilateral ties.
During the meeting, Ramirez reviewed the achievements shared by both peoples in areas such as health and biotechnology, and referred to the possibilities of increasing such cooperation.
The Chinese legislator recalled his country's support for Cuba and stressed the importance of the historical relationship between the two States, which is based on deep ties of brotherhood.
Both sides also analyzed the results achieved during the Fifth Session of the Chinese Parliament, which demonstrated the maturity and prosperity achieved by that society.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3743
- today: 2641
- online: 130
- total: 6067462