Havana, April 28 (RHC)-- A team of 40 Cuban doctors has arrived in Honduras to collaborate with the Health Secretariat in different regions across the Central American nation.
Honduran Health Minister Delia Rivas announced the Cuban team is made up of pediatricians, neumologists and ophthalmologists.
The Honduran official further said under the agreement signed by Havana and Tegucigalpa, the Cuban medical brigade will offer their services for one year.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 236
- online: 115
- total: 5434138