Havana, April 28 (RHC)-- A team of 40 Cuban doctors has arrived in Honduras to collaborate with the Health Secretariat in different regions across the Central American nation.
Honduran Health Minister Delia Rivas announced the Cuban team is made up of pediatricians, neumologists and ophthalmologists.
The Honduran official further said under the agreement signed by Havana and Tegucigalpa, the Cuban medical brigade will offer their services for one year.
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- Ultra-right, very active in Spain's elections
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 295
- online: 135
- total: 5653786