Havana, April 28 (RHC)-- A team of 40 Cuban doctors has arrived in Honduras to collaborate with the Health Secretariat in different regions across the Central American nation.
Honduran Health Minister Delia Rivas announced the Cuban team is made up of pediatricians, neumologists and ophthalmologists.
The Honduran official further said under the agreement signed by Havana and Tegucigalpa, the Cuban medical brigade will offer their services for one year.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 1576
- online: 142
- total: 5261104