Havana, April 28 (RHC)-- A team of 40 Cuban doctors has arrived in Honduras to collaborate with the Health Secretariat in different regions across the Central American nation.
Honduran Health Minister Delia Rivas announced the Cuban team is made up of pediatricians, neumologists and ophthalmologists.
The Honduran official further said under the agreement signed by Havana and Tegucigalpa, the Cuban medical brigade will offer their services for one year.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3811
- today: 3752
- online: 106
- total: 6141080