Mexico City, April 29 (RHC)-- Cuba has renewed its commitment to fulfilling all 17 goals contained in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development of the United Nations.
Cuba's Deputy Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Iliana Núñez participated in the 1st Meeting of the Latin American and Caribbean Forum on Sustainable Development, which concluded Friday in Mexico. She said that the country advances in the implementation of a social and economic development plan, which prioritizes the goals set out in the UN agenda through 2030.
Deputy Minister Núñez stressed that despite the persistent U.S. blockade, the Cuban people contributes to efforts toward social and economic development in several countries the world over.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 413
- online: 85
- total: 5864816