Havana, July 13 (RHC) -- Cuban lawmakers examined the management of the agencies of the central government, during a session prior to the Ninth Regular Session of the Eighth Legislature of Parliament.
Over the past several days, Cuban legislators have analyzed national topics. And at the ordinary session tomorrow, Friday, they will approve important economic documents.
In one of Wednesday's legislative debates, it was shown that the food industry is undergoing a gradual recovery, prioritizing the dairy and meat industries, given the financial, material and human difficulties of advancing in all areas.
The parliamentarians also examined the situation of the country's housing base and learned that the strategy to expand it will be strengthened. They also analyzed tourism in the first half of the year and its projection for 2018, and evaluated the experiences of non-agricultural cooperatives.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1279
- online: 158
- total: 3863043