Havana, August 14 (RHC-ACN)-- Cuba's famous Varadero beach resort in the western province of Matanzas has upgraded its international healthcare center now offering specialized medical services.
The cutting edge technology allowing the new services include a biochemical analyzer providing fast lab tests, digital x-ray and ultrasound equipment. Other facilities recently opened include an alternative medicine center, where patients can be applied massages, take physical exercises, h ave dietary and anti-stress advice.
A dentistry clinic is also on the spot offering patients images of the treatment they are being administered. This center offers all modalities, including prosthesis and maxillofacial surgery. More complex services now on the offer include hemodialysis for visitors who frequently require this treatment.
The tourist resort has over 40 hotels, which count on doctors and nurses, drugstores and an urgency system.
The medical services center in the province of Matanzas would offer more information at its email address email@example.com.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 1734
- online: 107
- total: 5254284