Havana, August 14 (RHC-ACN)-- Cuba's famous Varadero beach resort in the western province of Matanzas has upgraded its international healthcare center now offering specialized medical services.
The cutting edge technology allowing the new services include a biochemical analyzer providing fast lab tests, digital x-ray and ultrasound equipment. Other facilities recently opened include an alternative medicine center, where patients can be applied massages, take physical exercises, h ave dietary and anti-stress advice.
A dentistry clinic is also on the spot offering patients images of the treatment they are being administered. This center offers all modalities, including prosthesis and maxillofacial surgery. More complex services now on the offer include hemodialysis for visitors who frequently require this treatment.
The tourist resort has over 40 hotels, which count on doctors and nurses, drugstores and an urgency system.
The medical services center in the province of Matanzas would offer more information at its email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 4707
- online: 151
- total: 6650748