Havana, August 14 (RHC-ACN)-- Cuba's famous Varadero beach resort in the western province of Matanzas has upgraded its international healthcare center now offering specialized medical services.
The cutting edge technology allowing the new services include a biochemical analyzer providing fast lab tests, digital x-ray and ultrasound equipment. Other facilities recently opened include an alternative medicine center, where patients can be applied massages, take physical exercises, h ave dietary and anti-stress advice.
A dentistry clinic is also on the spot offering patients images of the treatment they are being administered. This center offers all modalities, including prosthesis and maxillofacial surgery. More complex services now on the offer include hemodialysis for visitors who frequently require this treatment.
The tourist resort has over 40 hotels, which count on doctors and nurses, drugstores and an urgency system.
The medical services center in the province of Matanzas would offer more information at its email address email@example.com.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2560
- today: 1060
- online: 108
- total: 5935883