Havana, August 16 (RHC-PL)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro paid a visit to Cuba during which he honored National Hero, Jose Marti, and revolutionary leader Fidel Castro, on the 91st anniversary of his birth this Sunday.
Maduro visited Santa Ifigenia cemetery in Santiago de Cuba and was accompanied by President Raul Castro. Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez was also present during the tribute.
The visiting Venezuelan president laid flowers before the tomb of José Martí and in front of the granite stone holding the ashes of Fidel Castro.
President Raul Castro escorted Nicolas Maduro during a brief tour of Santa Ifigenia Cemetery.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 2527
- online: 127
- total: 4472274