Havana, October 13 (RHC-ACN)-- Havana is hosting the 6th International Meeting on Childhood and Youth with a call to rethink and dialog on the new generation, its challenges and uncertainties.
Organized by the Study Group on Youth of the Psychology and Sociology Research Center and the Working Group of the Latin American Council on Social Sciences, the event gathers 120 experts and scholars from 10 regional nations, among them, Mexico, Brazil, Ecuador and the host country, Cuba.
Delegates are debating public policies, socio-political practices, social movements, inequality, and social inclusion-exclusion, communication, technologies and violence.
Maria Isabel Dominguez, coordinator of the Working Group said that the event is of great importance because it constitutes consolidation of an experience initiated back in 2006, providing a space for analysis, dialogue and proposed solutions on issues that affect children in the region.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 4, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 04, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6525
- today: 4748
- online: 211
- total: 8089876