Havana, December 6 (RHC)-- Iranian Vice President Sorena Sattari met Tuesday in Tehran with Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales, who is paying an official visit to the Persian state.
The website of the Cuban Foreign Ministry reported that the visit by Morales and his large accompanying delegation has already yielded good results.
During his stay in the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Cuban top health official has held talks with his counterpart Hassan Qazizadeh Hashem, who co-chairs the Iran-Cuba Inter-governmental Commission. He has also offered a master conference at the Tehran University of Medical Sciences and toured places of interest, including Pasteur Institute, Aryogen Biopharmaceutical Company and primary health centers in the city of Karash.
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Maduro reelected, the struggle continues
- Cuba submits human rights report to UPR mechanism in Geneva
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 2169
- online: 143
- total: 4723879