Havana, December 6 (RHC)-- Iranian Vice President Sorena Sattari met Tuesday in Tehran with Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales, who is paying an official visit to the Persian state.
The website of the Cuban Foreign Ministry reported that the visit by Morales and his large accompanying delegation has already yielded good results.
During his stay in the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Cuban top health official has held talks with his counterpart Hassan Qazizadeh Hashem, who co-chairs the Iran-Cuba Inter-governmental Commission. He has also offered a master conference at the Tehran University of Medical Sciences and toured places of interest, including Pasteur Institute, Aryogen Biopharmaceutical Company and primary health centers in the city of Karash.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 1303
- online: 115
- total: 5031574