Santo Domingo, December 23 (RHC-JR), -- Representatives of the Cuban Medical Services Marketing, have renewed the agreement on academic matters with the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology of the Dominican Republic.
The Dominican head of Education, Alejandrina Germán, signed the new agreement that governs the postgraduate teaching of specialists of that Caribbean State in Cuba.
Eucalia Mantilla, head of the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Cuban entity, said that with the signed contract, the number of students admitted per year to Cuba has almost doubled.
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 18
- With Alicia's death, the dance community has lost a genuine and true icon
- Notes on the Revolution / Column 20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 17
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3579
- today: 1101
- online: 107
- total: 6506621