Santo Domingo, December 23 (RHC-JR), -- Representatives of the Cuban Medical Services Marketing, have renewed the agreement on academic matters with the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology of the Dominican Republic.
The Dominican head of Education, Alejandrina Germán, signed the new agreement that governs the postgraduate teaching of specialists of that Caribbean State in Cuba.
Eucalia Mantilla, head of the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Cuban entity, said that with the signed contract, the number of students admitted per year to Cuba has almost doubled.
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- Ultra-right, very active in Spain's elections
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 1090
- online: 132
- total: 5654581