Santo Domingo, December 23 (RHC-JR), -- Representatives of the Cuban Medical Services Marketing, have renewed the agreement on academic matters with the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology of the Dominican Republic.
The Dominican head of Education, Alejandrina Germán, signed the new agreement that governs the postgraduate teaching of specialists of that Caribbean State in Cuba.
Eucalia Mantilla, head of the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Cuban entity, said that with the signed contract, the number of students admitted per year to Cuba has almost doubled.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 1105
- online: 109
- total: 5260633