Santo Domingo, December 23 (RHC-JR), -- Representatives of the Cuban Medical Services Marketing, have renewed the agreement on academic matters with the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology of the Dominican Republic.
The Dominican head of Education, Alejandrina Germán, signed the new agreement that governs the postgraduate teaching of specialists of that Caribbean State in Cuba.
Eucalia Mantilla, head of the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Cuban entity, said that with the signed contract, the number of students admitted per year to Cuba has almost doubled.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2823
- today: 3175
- online: 116
- total: 5417235