Santo Domingo, December 23 (RHC-JR), -- Representatives of the Cuban Medical Services Marketing, have renewed the agreement on academic matters with the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology of the Dominican Republic.
The Dominican head of Education, Alejandrina Germán, signed the new agreement that governs the postgraduate teaching of specialists of that Caribbean State in Cuba.
Eucalia Mantilla, head of the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Cuban entity, said that with the signed contract, the number of students admitted per year to Cuba has almost doubled.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1903
- online: 110
- total: 5863676