President of the Republic of Chile, Michelle Bachelet
Havana, January 6 (RHC-Minrex) -- The President of the Republic of Chile, Michelle Bachelet Jeria, will make an official visit to Cuba, from January 7 to 8, 2018.
During her stay, the distinguished visitor will hold official talks with Cuban authorities and carry out other activities.
Meanwhile, the President of the Democratic Federal Republic of Ethiopia, Mulatu Teshome Wirt, will make an official visit to Cuba starting Monday, January 8.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 799
- online: 95
- total: 4947096