Cuban National Hero Jose Marti
Havana, January 26 (RHC)-- An article in Friday morning's edition of the Cuban newspaper Granma highlights the strong influence of National Hero José Martí on the political thinking and work of the historical leader of the Cuban Revolution Fidel Castro.
The special edition of the newspaper, dedicated to the 165th anniversary of the birth of Martí, focuses on the common principles of unity, solidarity, education and anti-imperialism that the two Cuban patriots promoted and defended throughout their whole lives.
The newspaper article also refers to the full validity of Martí's ideas in today's society, in Cuba, throughout Latin America and the Caribbean and beyond.
It also features a chronology of important moments in the life of Martí, who Fidel called the spiritual guide of the Cuban nation and people, as well as a series of texts and photos, dedicated to Martí --the man and the revolutionary leader.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 03, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 02, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 1, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 01, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 31, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6843
- today: 6563
- online: 229
- total: 8078465