Miami, Feb. 17 (RHC)-- Norwegian Cruise Line has added visits to Havana on longer sailings this autumn, with a choice of seven-, nine- and 13-day itineraries.
It will be the first time the line has offered a Havana port call on cruises lasting a week or more.
The Havana stop offers a full day and evening in the Cuban capital on six weekly seven-day cruises departing from Miami every Sunday from September 9th to October 14th.
Norwegian Sun will also sail to Great Stirrup Cay, Costa Maya and Harvest Caye in Belize. Other calls include Aruba, Costa Rica; Cartagena and Santa Marta, Colombia.
The Norwegian cruise line said it has added a new five-day cruise to Cuba and the Bahamas, sailing from Port Canaveral in Florida on September 3rd.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 9620
- today: 716
- online: 153
- total: 7093429