Foto: Angélica Paredes López
Havana, April 21 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel has met with his Venezuelan counterpart, Nicolas Maduro, who arrived in Havana late last night.
The official welcoming ceremony took place Saturday morning at the Palacio de la Revolucion, located in Havana's Plaza de la Revolucion.
The Venezuelan president placed a wreath at the monument to pay homage to Cuban National Hero Jose Marti. In statements to the media, Nicolas Maduro said that his country will continue to collaborate with Cuba in areas of mutual development and to work together for the integration of Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 2392
- online: 144
- total: 5663102