Foto: Angélica Paredes López
Havana, April 21 (RHC)-- Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel has met with his Venezuelan counterpart, Nicolas Maduro, who arrived in Havana late last night.
The official welcoming ceremony took place Saturday morning at the Palacio de la Revolucion, located in Havana's Plaza de la Revolucion.
The Venezuelan president placed a wreath at the monument to pay homage to Cuban National Hero Jose Marti. In statements to the media, Nicolas Maduro said that his country will continue to collaborate with Cuba in areas of mutual development and to work together for the integration of Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2630
- today: 384
- online: 87
- total: 5864787