The president of Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro, concluded a visit to Cuba
Havana, April 23 (RHC)-- The president of Venezuela, Nicolás Maduro, concluded a visit to Cuba on Sunday in which the deep bonds of friendship, unity and cooperation between the two countries were ratified.
Maduro was seen off at the José Martí International Airport by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Cuba, Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla.
During his stay in the Caribbean nation, Maduro met with President of the Councils of State and Ministers of Cuba, Miguel Diaz-Canel. Before that meeting, he laid a wreath at the monument to Cuba's National Hero José Martí at the Plaza de la Revolucion.
- RHC's national and international news stories
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 7
- Attacks on Saudi Arabia sparks tension in the Middle East
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3988
- today: 275
- online: 145
- total: 6380294