Havana, April 25 (RHC)-- Radio Havana Cuba will be holding an on-line forum on Thursday, on the occasion of the station's 57th anniversary, being observed on the first of May.
The forum will start at 11 a.m. local time on Thursday, with interviews, testimonies of workers and founders and anecdotes being broadcast live through Radio Havana Cuba's airwaves, digital platform and social networks.
Radio Havana, Cuba's international shortwave radio station, began operations in 1961, as a means for the young Cuban Revolution, which was already under attack, to spread its message to the world. Fifty-seven years later, the station continues to be the voice of revolutionary Cuba and to uphold the cause of freedom and independence in our continent and in the world.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5179
- today: 4101
- online: 143
- total: 6670097