Havana City historian Eusebio Leal
Havana, April 26 (RHC)-- Havana City historian Eusebio Leal is traveling to Costa Rica on Thursday to be presented with that nation's Juan Mora Fernández Order in its Grand Cross Silver Plate degree.
Dr. Leal's agenda in Costa Rica includes a tour of the San Jose central market and visit to the National Theater, considered the capital's finest historic building and recently included among Costa Rica's 14 national symbols.
The Havana City historian will deliver a master lecture at the Buenaventura Corrales School auditorium.
The Morista Academy of Costa Rica will also be awarding Eusebio Leal with its Order of Merit, and the San José municipality will be declaring him Distinguished Visitor of the Costa Rican capital.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2442
- online: 126
- total: 6070906