Havana, May 15 (RHC) – The Cuban government has voiced its strongest condemnation of the Israeli army's murderous action against defenseless Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
A statement by the Cuban government calls the action criminal, a serious and flagrant violation of the UN Charter and International Humanitarian Law, and a new outrage against the Palestinian people.
Cuba also renewed its rejection of the United States government's decision to establish its embassy in Jerusalem, noting that such a unilateral move by the U.S. came in outright disrespect for international legality and the resolutions of the United Nations, further aggravating tensions in the region.
The Cuban government once again reiterated its support for a comprehensive, just and lasting solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, based on the creation of two states, Palestinian self-determination and an independent and sovereign state with East Jerusalem as its capital.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 2765
- online: 151
- total: 5033036