Havana, May 15 (RHC) – The Cuban government has voiced its strongest condemnation of the Israeli army's murderous action against defenseless Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
A statement by the Cuban government calls the action criminal, a serious and flagrant violation of the UN Charter and International Humanitarian Law, and a new outrage against the Palestinian people.
Cuba also renewed its rejection of the United States government's decision to establish its embassy in Jerusalem, noting that such a unilateral move by the U.S. came in outright disrespect for international legality and the resolutions of the United Nations, further aggravating tensions in the region.
The Cuban government once again reiterated its support for a comprehensive, just and lasting solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, based on the creation of two states, Palestinian self-determination and an independent and sovereign state with East Jerusalem as its capital.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 711
- online: 118
- total: 5253261