Ciego de Avila, March 4 (RHC)-- Cuban and foreign medical students in the central-eastern province of Ciego de Avila produced a multimedia work to pay homage to Bolivarian leader Hugo Chavez on the first anniversary of his death.
The students, who make up the Hugo Chavez Solidarity Brigade at the Medical Faculty in the Municipality of Moron, collected simple but unforgettable images of the Venezuelan leader to make the multimedia -- including photos, songs and also texts that tell about different chapters of his life and work, student Yoander Nordelo told Prensa Latina news agency.
Nordelo said that the initiative is part of actions by the brigade during the current world campaign recalling Chavez on March 5th, which marks the first anniversary of his death. He added that the multimedia will be consultation document for new generations of Cubans since it contains passages of Chavez’ family life, his military career, the revolutionary movement in which he participated as well as his first steps in politics and his election campaigns.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 767
- online: 98
- total: 4925070